15+ Years of Experience
2021 - PresentHotel Engine
Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
Hotel Engine, a startup based in Denver, is a leader in travel tech with a demonstrated track record of growth and impact.
• Lead the marketing operations function, building and supporting the marketing technology stack to accelerate Hotel Engine's fast growth.
• Support the execution of the marketing plan aligned with company objectives.
• Create the right marketing operations framework and KPIs to monitor marketing’s effectiveness.
• Define goals and KPIs for overall marketing programs with VP of Marketing.
• Build the attribution model for the marketing organization and help clearly define the marketing impact on the growth of the company.
• Select, implement and monitor the right marketing tools for automation and scale.
• Support the marketing team to execute digital marketing programs to support sales to reach revenue goals and exceed company targets.
• Build automated tools for demand generation (ROI calculators, product videos...)
• Support SDR and Sales teams with weekly targeted cadences and lists for outreach.
• Manage list scraping from various websites and platforms.
• Develop and maintain a high-quality database through data enrichment, lead scoring and segmentation.
• Continuously support and drive improvement of our entire suite of digital channels for the company: Paid Media/Social, Email Marketing, SEO, Website, etc...to drive a high volume of quality inbound leads.
• Monitor existing channels and recommend new channels to drive fast new customer growth.
• Develop and implement A/B/n tests at a rapid pace.
• Track, measure, and analyze campaign performance to constantly improve overall program effectiveness and increase the impact of marketing on revenue and profitability.
• Manage the marketing operations budget and oversee outside agencies/contractors as needed.
• Manage weekly and monthly reporting and tracking, flagging issues for internal stakeholders and report metrics appropriately.
• Report to the VP Marketing
2016 - 2021Denver Center for the Performing Arts
Senior Marketing Operations Manager
The Denver Center for the Performing Arts (DCPA) is one of the nation’s largest non-profit theater organizations made famous for hosting Broadway tours, Tony Award-winning theater performances, cabaret shows, acting classes, and other special event services. As the Senior Marketing Operations Manager provides vision and leadership for the organization’s digital customer experience and technical marketing operations. Plans, executes, and optimizes the performance of all digital marketing channels, including CMS, CRM, eCommerce, email marketing automation, social media marketing, web management, SEO, and digital advertising. Develops high-level omni-channel marketing roadmaps focused on customer acquisition, conversion, and retention. Owns and strategically allocates the marketing technology budget to optimize return on investment (ROI) and return on ad spend (ROAS). Mobilizes teams of cross-functional resources to support short- and long-term marketing and digital transformation objectives.
2015 to 2016Denver Center for the Performing Arts
As the Website Manager, I developed, optimized, and maintained DCPA’s eCommerce website and mobile application to create a best-in-class customer experience. Envisioned and implemented strategic growth opportunities to increase eCommerce revenue generation across all lines of business. Innovated new, forward-thinking web products and functionalities, including RSVP, registration, application, and survey functions. Sourced and managed relationships with third-party vendors for website hosting and CMS. Managed and optimized inbound linking campaigns to increase referral traffic and leads.
2015 to 2015Ogilvy
Technical Project Manager
Ogilvy is an award-winning integrated creative network that helps brands stand out in a complex, noisy, and hyper-connected world. As a Technical Project Manager, managed digital projects from end-to-end, from requirement gathering and engineering, through implementation and maintenance. Served as a technical and functional subject matter expert responsible for advising on technology and strategy best practices. Managed a remote team to execute a large-scale digital project for American Express.
2012 to 2015Faction Media
Senior Digital Producer
Faction Media is a B2B demand creation agency combining award-winning digital and creative capabilities with deep demand generation knowledge. As a Senior Digital Producer, provided strategy and technical leadership for the creation and maintenance of custom web applications and digital media campaigns. Served as a trusted business advisor responsible for providing insights on new data and digital trends. Partnered with account and media teams to develop digital media strategies spanning email programs, online display media, pay-per-click, contextual advertising, and placement targeted programs. Ensured high levels of quality were maintained across all digital mediums.
2004 to 2012Neurotone, Inc.
Co-Founder / Marketing Operations Manager
Neurotone is the provider of auditory training and rehabilitation technologies for people who are hard of hearing. As the Marketing Operations Manager, provided leadership and mentorship for all digital marketing activities, including web applications, CMS, and eCommerce. Planned and executed comprehensive B2B and B2C digital marketing campaigns spanning email, digital advertising, and affiliate programs. Designed short- and long-term marketing, branding, and engagement strategies to promote sales growth, profitability, customer penetration, and market share. Implemented analytics and reporting frameworks to measure and optimize the impact of marketing campaigns using descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
2003 to 2009Back Office Music, LLC
Founder / Marketing Operations Manager
Back Office Music provides live concert downloads for popular bands. As the Founder & Marketing Manager played a major role in defining a new market for bands to sell their own authorized recordings to help combat bootleg downloads. Led a team of 10 cross-functional resources responsible for launching and managing custom branded digital audio download eCommerce stores. Managed the digital media content flow, from acquisition and ingestion to editing, encoding, and publishing. Grew the company from zero to over 100k digital download customers.
1998 to 2003Liquid Audio, Inc.
Technical Project Manager
Liquid Audio pioneered copy-restricted digital media distribution. As the Featured Content & Encoding Manager, played a critical role in launching, developing, and growing the company from a 12-person start-up into a team of 200 with a market capitalization of $500M. Collaborated with design and engineering teams to leverage content management tools to develop promotional content for retail affiliates. Planned, executed and staffed international trade show exhibits and booth software demonstrations.